Heartland wants to bring camp to you- for free! Our event team is excited to provide our two person inflatable obstacle course, along with the use of our Gaga Ball pit, ‘9-square-in-the-air’ game, and all the ingredients for a great campfire. (S’mores included!)
We would love to help make your event great! (See interest form below.)
What's the catch?
There’s no catch. By booking our event crew, you are letting us get the word out about camp and all we do here, that’s all we need! We bring with us a team of staffers equipped to answer questions about serving here, or sending a child to camp. If you would like to know more about Heartland Camps go here.
As always, we're free of charge. If you'd like to make a donation to our Camper Scholarship Fund you can do so here.
- We typically do not attend events with less than 125 attendees.
- We will be able to provide at least 2 volunteers for set up and take down 90 minutes before and after the event.
- We require two separate circuits or two 110 amp generators with a minimum wattage of 2000W for the inflatable
- We require a flat area similar to the dimensions of 45’ L x 33’ W x 15’ H for the inflatable
- We will not be able to bring Event Crew to your event under these weather conditions: temperatures below 50°f, winds exceed 20mph, or rain, thunder and/or lightning is present.
- We do not provide independent childcare at events, children must be supervised by a guardian, unless someone else is providing a childcare program at your event.
We'd Love to be
There for Your
- College fair
- Sporting event
- Fall Festival
- Community Event
- Church Event
- School Carnival
- & More!
Interested in booking us?
Click below to fill out an interest form!
Please fill out the release form and we'll give you a wristband so we know you and/or your child is safe to participate!
We have answers. Feel free to email Catherine Norwood at Marketing@heartlandcenter.org with your questions and comments.